Kofi Amoako is a Procurement expert with over 10 years’ experience in mining, oil and gas and quarry services.
He holds ;
- A High National Diploma from Accra Technical University in Purchasing and Supply.
- A foundation degree in Purchasing and Supply from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- A postgraduate degree from International Institute of Management, Belgium in Logistics and Transport.
He has worked as an Operations Officer at Blackwood Lodge for a year, Purchasing and Expediting Officer at African Mining Services for over 2 years and Head of Procurement at Atiwa Quarries Limited for over 8 years.
He is currently the CEO of Amojane Company Limited which is a limited liability company based in Ghana.
JAMES DUAH (MBChB, MPH, EMBA )
An experienced Public Health Physician and Health Systems Leadership expert with 12 years’
experience in managing health services delivery in hard-to-reach communities, managing multi-denominational
faith-based networks . Below are some of the positions he has held;
- Technical Director - Global Fund Community Systems Strengthening (CSS) New Funding Model 3 Grant for HIV/TB & Human Rights in Ghana
- Program Manager - Institutional Capacity Building Project
- Deputy Executive Director – Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG).
- Chief Operations Officer – King’s Village Ghana .
- Medical Superintendent – The King’s Medical Centre, Bontanga.
- Medical Officer - Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital.
AKOSUA BOSOMPEMAA AMOAKO
Akosua Bosompemaa is a professional auditor with over 5 years’ experience. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and a Master’s degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management.
She is an articulate public speaker, highly efficient organizer and a diligent data analyst and also a member of UN Youth Ghana.
AMMA ODAMEA AMOAKO
Amma Odamea is a Bachelor of Pharmacy degree holder from Central University.
She is a lucid writer, blogger and digital expert with high affinity for career choice and guidance.
She is a Central Leadership Program Beacon of Excellence and Diplomatic Fellow of the Federation of International Gender and Human Rights.
Her hopes for the future are to pursue Drug Discovery, Digital Marketing and Law to make her versatile in her professional practice
KWABENA ANIM-NYANTEH (B.COM, CA-P, MIIA, MGARIA, INSOL, CIT-Final, CIMA-Final)
He has over sixteen years as an accountant with specialty in in Finance, Accounting, Taxation, Management, and Audit.
Kwabena has hands-on experience on the application of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
Kwabena has extensively provides advisory services on special projects, strategic business plans, treasury plans, business administration and company incorporation.
He worked with E.O. Lamptey & Co (Chartered Accountants) for 10years and resigned as a Senior Audit Manager.
Currently, he engages with the entities as follows:
- Finance Consulting Partner - IBS Consulting Alliance Ltd.
- Principal Consultant - Kan Consulting Alliance Ltd
- Managing Partner – Kan Chartered Accountants.Managing Partner – Kan Chartered Accountants.
- Board Member – Orchid Hospitality Management Services Ltd.
- Board Member – Rhotchets Ltd.
- Board Member - Banylab Supplies Ltd.
- Tax Consulting Partner - Asafu Adjaye & Partners